Products Advertising Specialties Annual Report Bag Printing Banner Printing Business Card Printing Bumper Stickers Calendar Printing Continuous Forms Corporate Communications Coupon Printing
View all Products
Yearbook printing is excellent for schools, clubs, and even businesses. Many printers offer full service yearbook creation and printing, often with in-house graphic designers that can help bring you ideas to life.
When looking for an ideal yearbook printer, look for firms that offer a variety of services and options, such as:
- Option to review a proof book prior to printing.
- Ability to print the exact number of yearbooks you desire to avoid excess waste.
- Full color and black and white options.
- Soft cover or hard cover and personalization options for both.
- An option to mix hard cover and soft cover as well as a year in review insert, glossy or matte paper, and fast turnaround time.
- Color and monotone end sheet options for hard cover yearbooks.
- Full bleed printing, embossing and debossing options, full color dust jackets, and a variety of coatings, headbands, and foil stamping options.
Yearbook printing can be time consuming and very detailed. There are a number of options to choose from and a large number of details that can affect the success of your yearbooks. Consider working with a printer who offers in-house counsel for graphic design and styling to achieve the best final product. Many printers offer detailed descriptions and pricing of their offerings online. If you research your printers and pricing options you can get the best final product for the best price.