Products Advertising Specialties Annual Report Bag Printing Banner Printing Business Card Printing Bumper Stickers Calendar Printing Continuous Forms Corporate Communications Coupon Printing
View all Products
For a restaurant, your menu is one of the most critical sales devices. An effective menu can drive sales and profitability exponentially if prepared and executed properly. One of the key aspects to menu presentation is the photography and placement of the photographs. Ensure you use a high quality camera or hire a professional photography to produce the photographs fro your menu. Once you have chosen the photographs, a menu printer can help you determine the best way to set up your menu to highlight the photographs and drive sales.
There are a number of menu printing options, with an exceptionally high level of customization options. The standard menu printer should offer some or all of the following options:
- Full-color, color outside and black and white inside, or color outside and blank inside options
- Gloss text with glossy sheen on both sides, or matte text stock.
- A traditional horizontal layout or a vertical layout
- Digital and offset printing options.
- Custom lamination and folding including water-resistant finishes.
- Custom sizes, foil stamping, and a number of die-cut shapes
- Free shrink wrapping, coating, and proof options
- Turnaround time of five business days or less
A menu is such a critical aspect of driving sales that it should be left in the hands of a reputable printer. Be sure to work with a firm that offers washable, water and tear-resistant papers to increase the durability and effectiveness of your menu. It may also be helpful to work with a firm with an in-house graphic designer or in-house marketing specialist to make your menu as effective and eye-catching as possible.